The FLEXADIN with UCII® original formula is of particular interest for horses whose joint mechanism is subject to intense effort and regular exertion. Contains patented collagen, MSM and chelated manganese, chosen to support a lasting joint health and mobility.
Lactose, Methyl sulphonyl methane (MSM) 39.6%, chicken cartilage powder (UCII®): (containing Potassium chloride: 0.96%, total collagen: 0.8%) 3.2%. Additives/kg: Compounds of trace elements: Manganese as manganese chelate of of protein hydrolysates (3b505) 480 mg.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Moisture 18%, Crude ash 9,5%, Ash insoluble in HCl 5.2%, Crude protein 1.5%, Sodium 1%, Crude fibre 0.4%, Crude fat 0.3%.
Adult horses (500kg) : 10 to 15g daily
The formula FLEXADIN with UCII® is analysed for environmental contaminant, ensuring that the product does not contain ingredients likely to make a positive doping test.
Original complementary feeding stuff formulation based on a revolutionary concept, a patented collagen (UCII®) in combination with MSM and Ipaligo Manganese.
UCII®: UCII®’s difference lies in its patented extraction process that ensures the undenatured (natural) preservation of its natural triple helix structure as opposed to the hydrolysed collagens often employed.
- A molecule of undenatured (natural) type II collagen (A triple helix 3D structure and associated epitopes corresponding to cartilage collagen)
- A molecule which privileges an interaction with the digestive tract and associated lymphoid tissues leading to «oral tolerisation»
- A significant improvement in joint comfort, superior to the one seen with GAGs
- Protecting hyaluronic acid from the negative effects of oxidative reactions
(Inflammatory joint pathologies = degradation of hyaluronic acid by free radicals)
- Helping conserve synovial fluid viscosity
- A molecule rich in sulphur
- An ingredient that limits the potential loss of antioxidants from horses undergoing continuous effort (Significative improvement in the antioxidant enzyme levels (compared to not supplemented horses))
- A use that could help modulate the inflammatory response (reduction in the increase of NO relative to continued effort)